08 September 2008

The Final Countdown

(Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?)

Well, I'm down to the final weeks before I head off for England - I posted Tristram Shandy's chapter on instructions for memoir readers on the 6th (I leave October 6th), and I'm writing today on the first Monday of the month (again, one month away) 

I'm actually writing onboard the Kitsap ferry, officially being able to claim that I have now commuted to work via ferry at least once. 

I'll be working at Seattle Repertory Theatre on All the King's Men up until the last Friday before I leave - I was nervous about doing this at first, thinking that I had so much I had to do - having gotten nearly all of that list done during Labor Day weekend, I'm very, very glad to have something to fill my last few days, so I'm not sitting at home, counting down the minutes. That said, I do have evenings and weekends free, and would love to see everyone before I head out. 


No comments: