07 October 2009

Turning in my keys...

This blog is officially closed: the keys are handed over, the deposit returned, and I bid farewell to the blog which I was terrible about updating! (Whoops!) 
As I begin to realize how long ago I should've contacted an internet provider (and feeling extremely frustrated that I still can't, since the estate agent still hasn't gotten back to me about what connection ability the flat has), I'm realizing that it may be some time before I'm online again (apart from the few bursts on an internet cafe) - so, while I had originally planned to wait until I had actually moved up to London, I have decided to open my new blog now (since, you know, I can).
Update your bookmarks, all ye my followers, for I am officially moving my thoughts and experiences to:
Bonney Olde London (terribly creative name, eh?)
It shall be updated again as soon as I can surf the web from the comfort of my own living room. :)

No comments: